Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Moving along

Today I don't feel like the good caretaker. An argument with my mother first thing, about the rail on the bed. She insisted it be moved down, closer to her waist, which necessitates her scooting up on the pillow. It makes no sense, which is why I had it situated where it was, but my sister moved it for her one Friday night. Now she struggles to get into bed, all the while insisting it's better.

In the meantime, there has been yet another nocturnal pulse-ox test ordered. I believe the one in November is the one they're looking at and it shows she does not qualify for oxygen. I think she actually mistakenly used the oxygen that night. There was a test run in December, but nobody seems to have the results of that one. Steve won't let her exercise without her tank, so I don't see how she doesn't qualify for oxygen.

In the meantime, we are trying, trying, trying to keep things on an even keel.

No comments:

Post a Comment